- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "Fiery Dweevil" article for more canonical information.
|Scientific name||Mandarachnia napalmens|
|Caves||Subterranean Complex, Bulblax Kingdom, Citadel of Spiders, Submerged Castle, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Challenge Mode levels||Dweevil Nest, Hazard Training, Abduction Den|
|P2 Poko value||× 2|
The Fiery Dweevil is an enemy that likes to pick up treasures and defeated enemies and put them on their bodies. When there is something on their body, they can't be damaged by Pikmin or Leaders until the body or treasure is taken off. To take off the body, throw Pikmin on the Dweevil's body or punch it. It is a Dweevil that, when agitated by attacks, will release searing flames that will set Pikmin on fire. This makes Red Pikmin the best choice in battle. Also since Purple Pikmin can stun any small Dweevil, they will also work well.
- "Members of the Dweevil family are known for carrying objects of astonishing size on their backs, then mimicking them. The Fiery Dweevil is one species in this family. Generally, this is a very gentle insect that feeds on grass nectars, but when faced with danger the Fiery Dweevil ignited flammable internal gases, juts out its jaw, and spews scorching flames. As this clearly makes it a rather dangerous insect, it is best not to linger directly in front of it."
- "The search for a high-protein, salad-topping alternative to bacon bits is over! Grind this spicy Dweevil into tasty micro-chunks and toss them generously over your salad to add instant flair AND flavor!"
This article or image relates to the fanon game Pikmin: Redemption, created by Sir Pikmin.
Pikmin: Ultimate Doom
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikmin: Ultimate Doom by Wraith.
- Decomposing Citadel
- Crystal Falls
- Rust Factory
- Molten Mezzanine - Sublevels 1, 2, and 3
- Hot Hemorrhage - Sublevels 3, 4, 5, and 6
- Sticky Citadel
This article and/or image relates to the non-canon game, Pikimon, created by Lazer, assisted by Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - Snag
- Start - String Shot
- Start - Bug Bite
- Lv. 10 - Fire Whip
- Lv. 15 - Struggle Bug
- Lv. 20 - Flame Charge
- Lv. 25 - Flare Gun
- Lv. 30 - Flame Burst
- Lv. 45 - Flash Fire
- Lv. 60 - Red Terror
Lv. 60 -> Titan Dweevil
Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord. DO NOT edit this article and/or image if you do not have permission from AlmightyCreeperLord or are an admin
- "This Dweevil has a special organ that uses ingested flint and steel to produce a spark to the gases stored inside, causing fire to be spewed at anything below it."
- "Why does Olimar bring carcasses to me when he knows that something will burst into flames and destroy everything? *sigh*."
Pikmin: The Winds of Light
|The Winds of Light
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Winds of Light, created by EmperorRagingLongLegs.
- "Just like the Anode Dweevil has connections with Yellow Pikmin, Fiery Dweevils seem to share characteristics with Red Pikmin, like fire resistance and the carrying of objects. Now, if only I could have had one to help me on my last trip with the Doomsday Apparatus..."