- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "Snow Bulborb" article for more canonical information.
|Scientific name||Pansarus pseudooculii frosticus|
|Caves||Emergence Cave, Subterranean Complex, Frontier Cavern, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Challenge Mode levels||Green Hole, Hot House, Brawny Abyss, Sniper Room, Emperor's Realm|
|P2 Poko value||× 2|
The Snow Bulborb is another subspecies of Dwarf Bulborb, in which these particular ones resemble miniature Hairy Bulborbs without any fur on their backs. They are as similar as any other Dwarf Bulborb, although they have lower health than the red and orange varieties, and have considerably less than the Dwarf Bulbear. They are most commonly found near other Hairy Bulborbs, or in locations covered by snow or ice. The Whiptongue Bulborb in Pikmin 3 is very similar in coloration.
- 1 Notes
- 2 In fanon-games
- 3 Pikmin: The After Years
- 4 Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator'
- 5 Pikspore
- 6 Pikimon
- 7 Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
- 8 Pikmin: The Winds of Light
- 9 Pikmin: Theme Park
- 10 Pikmin Z
- 11 Pikmin V
- "Like the dwarf red bulborb, the snow bulborb is a member of the breadbug family that seeks to survive through imitating the appearance and behavior of a bulborb. Its pale coloration and blue spots make for easy identification. In particular, this organism mimics the hairy bulborb, but it is of course unable to grow the hair that gives the hairy bulborb its name. However, as the hairy bulborb has been known to lose its hair in certain circumstances, the snow bulborb is an effective mimic that is often mistaken for a member of the same species."
- "Best grilled and served hot over a bed of fresh spinach and crumbled blue cheese."
Pikmin: The After Years
|The After Years
This Article Contains information about a non-canon game, Pikmin: The After Years, made by Gamefreak75.
Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator'
This article relates to the Non-Canon game, Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator, and is made up by the users of this wiki.
Snow Bulborbs appear in Mountain Springs and Supercomputer Complex, as well as Dark Forest Cave, sublevels 1 and 2 of Fireside Temple, sublevels 1 and 4 of Pale Pit of Peril, and sublevels 1, 3, and 7 of Snowstorm Grotto.
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikspore, which was created by Neini.
Snow Bulborbs are common enemies, and appear in Frigid Mountain, as well as the Bulborb Den, sublevels 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7 of Concealed Aquatica, sublevels 1 and 3 of Cold Chasm, Challenger's Cavern, sublevel 2 of Icy Terraces, Mystic Marsh, Militant Frostway, and Darkfreeze Lair.
This article and/or image relates to the non-canon game, Pikimon, created by Lazer, assisted by Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - Headbutt
- Start - Snowball
- Lv. 7 - Dash
- Lv. 10 - Bite
- Lv. 15 - Crunch
- Lv. 20 - Slam
- Lv. 25 - Freeze
Breadbug -> Light Stone
Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord. DO NOT edit this article and/or image if you do not have permission from AlmightyCreeperLord or are an admin
Snow Bulborbs appear in the game Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War as well. They have the same behavior as normal, though now they make appearances on the surface as well since they appear at The Valley of Regret. They also appear in The Temple of Ice on the first floor.
- "This breadbug attempts to mimic the Hairy Bulborb, but can't produce the fur. Hairy Bulborbs dismiss these creatures from being their young, and will occasionally eat them. Other predators, however, don't realize this, and they stay away."
- "Looking at this poor, pitiful breadbug just makes me want to yell at hairy bulborbs, "WAKE UP! HE AIN'T ONE OF YOU!", but that may hurt Olimar and my job, so I dare not do so."
Pikmin: The Winds of Light
|The Winds of Light
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Winds of Light, created by EmperorRagingLongLegs.
|Scientific name||Pansarus pseudoculii frosticus|
|Caves||Adventure Cave, Melodic Maze, Comrade's Cavern|
|Poko value||× 2|
So far, the Snow Bulborb appears with two on Sublevel 1, one of them holding the Dragonic Statue, and one on Sublevel 2 of Adventure Cave, one on sublevel 4 of Melodic Maze, and three on sublevel 3 of Comrade's Cavern.
- "Somehow, it seems that these mimics are appearing in several non-cold areas without protection from Hairy Bulborbs. This may provide evidence that the breadbug mimics are getting braver and are trying to protect themselves. However, this may be because Hairy Bulborbs may be going extinct."
Pikmin: Theme Park
They retain their attributes from the canon games and are found mainly in Tundra Town. They are also found in most snow-themed caves. Like the canon and most other games, they do not have adult variants.
Snow Bulborbs appear in Avalanche Desert.
This article or section contains info from the non-canon game Pikmin V, created by En Passant.
|Scientific name||Pseudooculus nivosus|
|Areas||Clear Creek, Glimmer Ridge, Frost Terrace|
In Pikmin V, the Snow Bulborb's name becomes more literal, as it now coats its backside in snow in imitation of the Hairy Bulborb's fur. They hunt for food more actively, wandering around the area where they spawn while performing their idle sniffing.
Snow Bulborbs cover themselves in snow in order to mimic the hair on their intended lookalike, the Hairy Bulborb. Their name actually predates this habit and originally just referred to their color and habitat. It's quite humorous.
Take it out like you would any other Breadbug mimic. Remember to watch your surroundings, as their pale coloration and snow-covered backs can make them hard to spot.
A little on the bland side, but the carcass is highly resistant to extreme temperatures, making it optimal for long-term storage.