- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "Water Dumple" article for more canonical information.
|Scientific name||Ichthyosa felinis|
|Areas||Distant Spring, Valley of Repose, Perplexing Pool, Distant Tundra, Twilight River|
|Caves||Frontier Cavern, Citadel of Spiders, Shower Room, Cavern of Chaos, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Challenge Mode levels||Creator's Garden|
|P2 Poko value||× 3|
|P3 Poko Value||× 30|
Water Dumples are members of the grub-dog family and act like Dwarf Bulborbs. Some Water Dumples have whiskers, but others do not. They are most commonly found in water but can survive on land as well. They resemble blue cat- or shellfish, with relatively large mouths, whisker-like features, and tentacles at the rear of their abdomen. Some Water Dumples are weaker and slower than others, but can always be defeated easily if they are swarmed. Just like Bulborbs, Purple Pikmin and similar Pikmin will work particularly well if this creature is found on land. A Water Dumple can be defeated easily by leaders as it has few hit points.
- 1 Pikmin: The After Years
- 2 Pikmin: Redemption
- 3 Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator
- 4 Pikspore
- 5 Pikimon
- 6 Pikmin 4 (Wii U)
- 7 Pikmin 4: The World to Free
- 8 Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
- 9 Pikmin Z
- 10 Pikmin V
Pikmin: The After Years
|The After Years
This Article Contains information about a non-canon game, Pikmin: The After Years, made by Gamefreak75.
This article or image relates to the fanon game Pikmin: Redemption, created by Sir Pikmin.
Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator
This article relates to the Non-Canon game, Pikmin: Sinister Incinerator, and is made up by the users of this wiki.
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikspore, which was created by Neini.
Water Dumples appear in Altitude Springs in the jungle in Easy Mode, Spectral Garden in the outer beach area, and Foghorn Wetlands, as well as Aquatic Ruins, Challenger's Cavern, sublevels 2, 4, and 6 of Concealed Aquatica, and sublevels 1 and 2 of the Purple Pit. They appear in massive numbers in Foghorn Wetlands, keeping to the water during normal days but moving onto land during rainy days. Their eggs can be found floating in the water and can be brought to the Onions for one Pikmin seed for each egg.
This article and/or image relates to the non-canon game, Pikimon, created by Lazer, assisted by Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - Headbutt
- Start - Bite
- Lv. 7 - Water Gun
- Lv. 10 - Water Blast
- Lv. 15 - Crunch
- Lv. 20 - Aqua Jet
- Lv. 25 - Aqua Ring
- Lv. 30 - Hydro Pump
- Lv. 35 - Muddy Water
- Lv. 50 - Blue Tsunami
- HM03 - Surf
- HM04 - Waterfall
Pikmin 4 (Wii U)
|Pikmin 4 (Wii U)
This article contains information about a non-canon game Pikmin 4 (Wii U), made by BallsAngus.
Pikmin 4: The World to Free
|Scientific name||Ichthyosa felinis|
|Poko value||× 15|
- "I'm quite shocked to know a species so distantly similar is part of the grub family. It dietary habit stays the same, but are amphibious and prefer water. They are also blind, so it depends on sound waves to locate food. I just wonder why such creatures love living nearby harsh waters. Like the ones in Sanhattens beach."
- "These stubborn creatures think they can just relax in water and chow any Pikmin nearby. Yet, these creatures are unbelievably lazy with a habit of sneaking up on people. It's very annoying and if I could... I bring it down in a fist fighting match. Maybe I'm getting a bit carried away by this idea."
Captain Pikmin's notes
- "Since they mainly in the water, fighting them without blues may become a problem. Watch out though, because they can pair up and eat your team pretty quickly."
Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord. DO NOT edit this article and/or image if you do not have permission from AlmightyCreeperLord or are an admin
- "The ship always complains about what I bring in. Having no new notes, all I have to say is that he'll complain about this..."
- "Olimar says I complain about everything. Really, I just complain about once every blue moon... I hate his notes, and that thing is just REVOLTING!"
This article or section contains info from the non-canon game Pikmin V, created by En Passant.
|Scientific name||Icthyosa felinis|
|Areas||Clear Creek, Sealed Valley|
|Caves||Ice Floe Canal, Drainage Shaft|
Water Dumples appear slightly later in Pikmin V than they do in other games, due to there being more areas before Blue Pikmin are found. They have significantly more health than before, having half of that of its cousin, the Red Bulborb, instead of a fifth.
Olimar insists that this creature is a grub-dog, but to me it seems too far removed. The body shape and feeding habits are similar, but the Dumple has gills and lacks many distinct features of the Bulborbs like their spotty backs.
Although its defenseless body may look like easy pickings, it is a surprisingly capable attacker. It can lunge at your Pikmin to eat them, and it can buck off even a large number at once onto its frontside, where they become the prey instead.
It has a taste and composure that lies in-between traditional red meats and seafood. While it can flexibly be cooked to either side, hitting the right balance in the middle is very difficult. The usual outcome is bringing out the worst of both surf and turf.