- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "Fiery Bulblax" article for more canonical information.
||Valley of Repose, Perplexing Pool
||Submerged Castle, Cavern of Chaos, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den
|Challenge Mode levels
||Green Hole, Cryptic Cavern, Hazard Training, Cave of Pain, Emperor's Realm
|P2 Poko value
|| × 10
||Eats Pikmin, burns Pikmin
The Fiery Bulblax is an uncommon enemy that resembles a small Emperor Bulblax, but with a red fiery backside and meltier features. Only Red Pikmin can withstand the blaze of this creature's body. However, if lured to water, its flames will go out, allowing non-red Pikmin to attack. It is recommended to use a spray against this enemy, as it is one of the most aggressive Grub-dogs.
- "Bodily excretions of a highly flammable waxy substance interact with the cell structure of this grub-dog's skin, causing a chemical reaction that produces extremely high temperatures. The skin benefits from a spongy cell structure that diffuses surface heat, protecting the creature's inner organs. Due to the astonishing amount of heat produced by this beast, it should be observed with great caution."
- "No stove? No problem! This sizzling beast practically cooks itself. Remember to thoroughly extinguish the steaks prior to eating."
- "This beast is completely immune to fire, which makes it perfect for collecting gold in fiery volcanoes!"
- "Unless you want your house to burn down, don't keep this as a pet."
- "Way too flammable to wear, but it body fat makes great candles."
Pikmin: Ultimate Doom
Pikmin: Connection of the Worlds
Only the appearance and notes have changed. The right eyeball is now the same size as the left one.
- "This dangerous creature secretes a substance that causes a chemical reaction with its epidermis, causing a flame that envelops the beast. It is also worthwhile to note that its right eyeball is significantly larger than in the past. When it was still small, there were no lens, causing that eye to not be able to see. As such, this heavily impacted the fiery bulblax's vision, as most grub-dogs have been observed to heavily rely on vision to hunt prey. This caused most fiery bulblaxes to disappear, except for the fortuitous ones whose right eyes were normal sized. As such, they survived and reproduced, and passed on their genes, making most fiery bulblaxes to have a pair of fully functioning eyeballs."
- Start - Headbutt
- Start - Fire Whip
- Start - Dash
- Lv. 10 - Bite
- Lv. 15 - Slam
- Lv. 17 - Flame Charge
- Lv. 20 - Fire Fang
- Lv. 25 - Flame Burst
- Lv. 40 - Flash Fire
- Lv. 65 - Red Terror
- HM01 - Strength
- Red Bulborb -> Fire Stone