Pikmin X: Deep Freeze
|Probably better than PikSpore!
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikmin X: Deep Freeze, which was created by Neini, a user on this Wiki.
|Pikmin X: Deep Freeze|
|Genre||Action, Adventure, Strategy|
|Media||Nintendo optical disc|
|Release Dates||Japan: Never
North America: Never
Pikmin X: Deep Freeze is a fanon game by Neini.
(to be redone)
The same as the real Pikmin 3 on the Wii U. Players can either use the Wii Remote or the Game Pad.
There are seven areas in Pikmin X: Deep Freeze. Sub-areas are similar to caves from Pikmin 2, but the layouts are not randomly generated, allowing for more natural setpieces and puzzles. They also do not save in-between floors, only upon entering and exiting the sub-area, and they may exit out at different parts of their host area.
These areas are unlocked after defeating the final boss; they are not tied to the story of the game and merely serve as extra challenges after completing the main story. Each has a certain gimmick central to the area that must be exploited to complete them fully. The postgame areas do not have sub-areas or upgrades, but contain large amounts of treasure.
- Red Pikmin: fire resistant and can walk on heated surfaces. highest damage output. Found in the Unfamiliar Valley.
- Rock Pikmin: strong and deals impact damage to targets. resistant to blunt force and can break hard objects. Found in the Roiling Springs.
- Yellow Pikmin: immune to electricity. has high throwing arc. Found in the Unfamiliar Valley.
- Moss Pikmin: cold resistant and able to walk on water by freezing it. Found in the Woods of Occlusion.
- Winged Pikmin: can fly over obstacles and attack airborne targets, but is physically weak. Found in the Karst of Gales.
- Burr Pikmin: covered in thorns which let them cling to enemies more efficiently and resist slippery surfaces. Found in the Vengeful Thicket.
- Blue Pikmin: can swim and breathe underwater. Found in the Woods of Occlusion.