Topic:Changing Ideas Into Real Fanon Games
I have been working on making a Pikmin game on game maker, but unfortunately, I don't really have any big ideas for a plot. Is there anyone who would like to see there game made for real? If so, tell me what it is on this forum topic. Click here for an idea of what the game style will be like.
- Ok, so from the screenshot it appears that you basically have a 2D version of of regular Pikmin games. You have nothing else except a basic field area, and if you had more I could give a better answer, but you said before that you are having problems coding Pikmin-managing stuff so it is ok. It seems pretty good so far, but like you said it needs a plot. I would say to continue on with your game, and if you need a plot to go along I can suggest some.
- As could I suggest some, If the problem arises. Just ask.
- I already did. (see above)
- To Sir Pikmin:That was just a test screenshot.
- To everyone: Again, does anyone want their fan game made for real?
- Wow, I mistook there as this. My bad. I actually am working in Game Maker right now, in a project sort of unrelated to Pikmin, but mostly to practice my skills. And I'm really bad, take a look at my channel to see just how bad it is.
- It may feature my Fanon stuff! This message has been approved by Creative One KR 19:42, 12 January 2011 (EST)
Okay. Now KirbyRider said that, I thought maybe I could just have a place where people can put their names to give me permission to use their fanon ideas (credited, of course) in my RFGs. I already put KR on the list (see above comment).
- It just shares an adjective, there is a large difference between doom and a quest. Pikmin 2 is even closer to Pikmin and Pikmin 3.
The game will be called Pikmin: King of Bugs.
Put your name under here to give Volatile Dweevil permission to use your fanon ideas in his RFGs
- Sir Pikmin
- Me. I'm Peach Bulborb, and I approve all grub dogs. (Sysop)
- — I am LoganPikmin and meet my friend Spiky the Spike Pikmin.
This is a great idea! Lately, I've been think about how cool it would be if some game programmer came along and made our ideas into real games. However guys, I see one very major problem with this whole idea:
You see, I'm worried about the real makers of Pikmin finding this and thinking it violates some sort of copyright law. Although this would be fun, Volatile Dweevil, you have to make sure that the people who get these games don't sell them or copy them. If that happened, this whole website could be in trouble! I'm Peach Bulborb, and I approve all grub dogs. (Sysop)
Theoretically, if we don't put any cost on any games, there all free, or share the profits with Miyamoto, they cant sue us. but I don't know. Ragnorok X 20:50, 30 June 2015 (EDT)