The Navel Of Repose
From Pikmin Fanon
You land where you originally landed in The Forest Navel.
- Around the landing site is most of the Forest navel.
- To the north is one half of the Valley Of Repose.
- This half has a buried Cubic Ugly. To get to the treasure, you must throw White Pikmin around the small islands to dig it up, then throw the White Pikmin back out and use Blue Pikmin to carry the treasure.
- To the southeast is the other half.
- This half has the Tablet Of Direction guarded by a Decorated Cannon Beetle.
- To the southwest, is the massive lake with a Hyper Balloon Bolbert holding the Glamorous Sphere. This creature only appears on odd days after Day 10.
- There is also a plain filled with Fiery Blowhogs and a large ramp with Burrowing Snargets on it.
- To the east, is the entrance to the Drift Of Deep Debate.
- To the northeast is the entrance to the Rusty Realm and a puzzle leading to the Essence of Despair.
- To the northwest is a dormant Blue Onion. There is a pathway to the Pawky Plothole and a boss fight with a Beady Long Legs, which has the Heavy Metal Grate.
- There is also a small area in the northwest that leads to a area filled with Red Bulborbs. They are guarding the Brick Of Fire.
- Around the landing site are some ponds, a Dankgoop Bulborb, and the Fake Flutter in a pond.
- Pellet Posy
- Blue Onion
- Red Bulborb
- Beady Long Legs
- Burrowing Snarget
- Fiery Blowhog
- Dankgoop Patch
- Dankgoop Bulborb
- Decorated Cannon Beetle
- Hyper Balloon Bolbert
- Essence of Despair
- Tablet Of Direction
- Cubic Ugly
- Fake Flutter
- Glamorous Sphere
- Heavy Metal Grate
- Brick Of Fire
- This area mocks the great debate on if The Valley Of Repose and The Forest navel are the same area.
- This area also mocks returning to the Forest Navel later in a fangame.