The Impact Shrine
From Pikmin Fanon
The Impact Shrine is a area in Pikmin: Cliche.
The Impact Shrine is The Impact Site from Pikmin, with several noticable changes:
- There's a large amount of sticks, and broken sticks.
- Several attempts at building a simple hut are littered around the area.
- On the large stump next to where you land, there's sticks in a formation saying: "HELP PLZ"
- There's also a sorted pile of sticks.
- One of the stump slides is now made of dirt and has the entrance to Hole Of Idiots on it.
- The other stump slide is missing.
- The other large stump has grown larger and it now connects to a sandy area blocked off by a eletric gate.
- Some walls are missing.
- This area parodies the cliches of having a village made by Pikmin in The Impact Site, and having the Impact Site be the first area of the fangame.