The Fountain Valley
The Fountain Valley is a flooded, aquatic plain in Pikmin: The Final Frontier which many new types of enemies call home. There is a lot of water here, and both Pink Pikmin and Yellow Pikmin are located here.
Mostly land. A few enemies subside here. Yellow Pikmin are found here.
- Scaly WollyzardX 3
- Mortar FlipperhogX 2
- Green Burrow BugX 5 (7 on even-numbered days)
- JellypadX 3 (Only 2 after day 15)
- Skater DwebberX 1 (2 on days 10 and up)
- Undersea Jewel (Seashell) 70 Pokos (10 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Aquatic Enigmas Set
- Bulbasker Bait (Fishing Lure) 85 Pokos (4 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Aquatic Enigmas Set
Almost entirely land. You find Pink Pikmin here.
- Torrent Treadmark (Buoy) 80 Pokos (6 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Aquatic Enigmas Set
- Water Berry (Strawberry) 110 Pokos (11 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Fruit of the Earth Series (Requires reach of Pink Pikmin
Mostly water. A new and fearsome boss is located here.
- Blue BulbaskerX 2 (1 contains treasure)
- Mushroom MimicX 2
- Mortar FlipperhogX 1
- JellypadX 2
- Cobalt Snarror BOSS (Contains Treasure)
- Grand Bolt (A Bolt) 100 Pokos (18 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Miracle Metals Set
- Night Light 100 Pokos (15 Pikmin) Pikmin: TFF/Hero's Toolbox Set
A small, amorphous area seperated from subarea 3 by a white bramble gate. A few enemies subside here.
- Blue Bulbasker
- Scaly Wollyzard
- Green Burrow Bug
- Skitty Lion
- Marine Skitty
- Iridescent Flint Beetle
- Mushroom Mimic
- Mortar Flipperhog
- Toxitail MINI BOSS
- Cobalt Snarror BOSS
- Some Electric Enemies
- Some Poison Enemies
Total Pokos: 690