- This article relates to the canonical games. See Pikipedia's "Puffy Blowhog" article for more canonical information.
|Scientific name||Sus inflata|
|Areas||Distant Spring, Twilight River|
|Caves||Glutton's Kitchen, Cavern of Chaos, Hole of Heroes, Dream Den|
|Challenge Mode||Novice Training, Cave of Snarls|
|P3 Value||× 50|
|Attacks||Blows away Pikmin and Leaders|
The Puffy Blowhog is the more recognized of the two airborne blowhog species, although much rarer than the Withering Blowhog. It floats gently in the air, and when it finds Pikmin or leaders, it blows them away with a strong gust of air. Before blowing air, it first needs to stop and inhale. Its breath is notably stronger than that of the Withering Blowhog's, and it does not cause Pikmin flowers to wilt, nor does it knock them back as far. Purple Pikmin and Pikmin similar to it are immune to the wind, and collecting certain upgrades can make the leaders immune too. Their strong gusts can knock Pikmin into hazards or other dangers. It floats high in the air, but low enough for thrown Pikmin to reach. It can shake Pikmin off, but if overwhelmed and weighed down, it'll be brought to the ground, and be vulnerable to attacks for a few seconds. It will then attempt to rise back into the air, but will not succeed if it has too many Pikmin on it. Sometimes it can instantly inflate when it crashes on the ground, throwing off latched Pikmin. It also sometimes drops a corpse after it deflates from its defeat.
- "This species of blowhog uses internally generated hydrogen to inflate a flotation bladder and hover above the ground. The creature's electrified pulse creates a sash of color that flows across the surface of its body, making it a particularly beautiful blowhog species. Precisely how it was able to internally stabilize its highly explosive hydrogen and simultaneously generate electricity remains a mystery. The Puffy Blowhog blows leaves and grass around to eat the insects underneath. It maintains midair buoyancy by using its fins and releasing air through blowholes. This enables it to float effortlessly, even in the breeze. In times of danger, the Puffy Blowhog can decompress its flotation bladder for a rapid escape from predators."
- "Slice this creature's feather-light skin into triangles, deep- fry until crispy, and salt generously. Makes the perfect scooping chip to accompany fresh mango salsa!"
This is where users type in the fanon version of Puffy Blowhog.
Pikspore and Pikmin: Shadows of the Future
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikspore, which was created by Neini.
|Pikmin: Shadows of the Future
This article contains information that relates to the non-canon game Pikmin: Shadows of the Future, which was created by Neini, a user on this Wiki.
These creatures are much more common now.
This article and/or image relates to the non-canon game, Pikimon, created by Lazer, assisted by Cheepy-Cheepy and Alpo499.
- Start - Tailwind
- Start - Dash
- Lv. 10 - Oxygen Chop
- Lv. 15 - Slam
- Lv. 20 - Air Slash
- Lv. 30 - Terror Winds
- Lv. 50 - Air Force
- HM02 - Fly
Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War
|The Bulblaxian War
This article and/or image relates to the Non-Canon Game, Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War, created by AlmightyCreeperLord. DO NOT edit this article and/or image if you do not have permission from AlmightyCreeperLord or are an admin
The Puffy Blowhog is found in Pikmin: The Bulblaxian War as well. This time around, they tend to hang out around spots where they can blow your Pikmin off to their doom. So far, a trio of them appears in The Temple of Ice.
- "This blowhog uses hydrogen to float. It tends to stay in cold and wet areas because if it was warm and dry, a fire could start, which is hazardous for this creature; the fire could reach the Puffy Blowhog's hydrogen, and cause it to explode."
- "Hmm? What's this? I've never seen one before. How come I don't get these in my hold? WHY? I FEEL LIKE I NEED A REASON TO COMPLAIN ABOUT IT! GIVE!! GIVE!!!"