Help:Create an account
From Pikmin Fanon
|This is one of Pikmin Fanon's help pages, and it is meant to aide users by increasing their ability to positively contribute to the wiki. Additional information added to help pages such as this one is always welcome.|
Creating an account is free and easy, and it is encouraged if you plan to regularly edit the wiki. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features that un-registered users do not have access to.
How do I create an account?
- On the top right of every page, you will find links to create an account and sign in. You can also visit this page
- An account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
Features for registered users
As a registered user, you can:
- Customize the appearance and features of the wiki by setting their preferences
- Upload an image or other file to the wiki.
- Move articles and other pages
- Maintain a user profile and talk page
- Access several other exclusive features.
I forgot my password, what do I do?
- If you forget your password, go to the login page, type your username into the "Username" box, and click the "E-mail new password" button.
- If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special:ChangePassword.
=Can my account be deleted?
- Accounts on Pikmin Fanon will not be deleted, but you can, of course, stop using your account if you want to.
- If you want to use a different username, you can create a new account and begin using the new one instead (or rename the account. There is a risk that you may be accused of "sockpuppetry" (using two accounts for malicious purposes), so redirect the user and talk pages of the old account to those of your new one and make it clear to other users that you are not using the old one anymore.