Bulborb Game is a simple arcade-style game by Camwoodstock.
There isn't a plot. You're just a Bulborb who eats Pikmin.
You can play in these areas:
- The Impact Site
- The Forest of Hope
- The Forest Navel
- The Distant Spring
- The Final Trial
You can unlock these areas:
- Valley of Repose (eat 100 total Pikmin in one sitting in any level)
- Awakening Wood (eat 500 total Pikmin)
- Perplexing Pool (eat 1,000 total Pikmin in one sitting in The Forest Navel)
- Wistful Wild (After unlocking all three other areas and eating over 5,000 Pikmin total.)
Red, Yellow, Blue, Purple, White, Rock, AND Pink Pikmin are running around as well as the rare Rainbow Pikmin. As a Bulborb, you must eat your prey to survive. Eat Pikmin to raise the Pikmin eaten count by one to get the high score! However, the pikmin will obviously put up a fight; thusly, you must be able to properly manuever, picking off loose pikmin while avoiding their many attacks.
A game can last between five minutes to four hours, or until you are defeated. The time is depending what the player picks out of these. If a player doesn't want to sit down the entire length, they CAN save the game in progress:
- 5 minutes
- 10 minutes
- 15 minutes
- 30 minutes
- 1 hours
- 1 hours 30 minutes
- 2 hours
- 2 hours 30 minutes
- 3 hours
- 3 hours 30 minutes
- 4 hours
This game supports four players and twelve WFC players, too!
- Red Pikmin give you two points.
- Yellow Pikmin give you one point.
- Blue Pikmin give you one point.
- Purple Pikmin give you five points.
- White Pikmin take AWAY three points and daze you.
- Rock Pikmin give you one point but daze you.
- Winged Pikmin give you ten points because they can fly and the only land for a short time before flying for a long time.
- Rainbow Pikmin give you 50 points.
- Emperor Bulblax (unlock all areas)
- Dwarf Yellow Bulborb (100% Pikmin and Pikmin 2 Wii data on the Wii or eat 10,000 Pikmin.)
You must hold the Wii remote sideways.
- : Move
- : Shake Off
- : Eat