|Scientific Name||Oculus Kageyamii Grimilut|
|Carry Weight|| 10|
|Max. Carriers|| 20 Pikmin|
|Seed Worth|| 7|
This is another bulborb. It has a Breadbug mimic.
- A two-legged, beetle-like creature with a tan colored face, a brown back with white spots, stalks that hold up two blue eyes, and a large mouth. It is rather dirty, with specks of black filth on its back.
Appearance in PikSpore.
Oculus kageyamii fronsa
- Ship's Log
- This repulsive beast is covered in mud! I downright refused to put it in my hull, but Olimar insisted...for the good of science, I suppose...
- Dummied Out Olimar's Notes
- This nocturnal animal typically makes its nest near water. During the dry season, it bathes in mud to cool itself down.
- The Brown Bulborb is simply a brown recolor of the Red Bulborb with white spots.
Strategy to Defeat
- Most Games
- Swarming with large groups of Pikmin works in some of the games, but in games with Purple Pikmin or other such powerful species, it should be snuck up on from behind and Pikmin should be thrown in rapid succession onto its back.
Pikmin the huge debt
A close relative of the Red Bulborb, this peculiar creature seems no different other than coloration. With large splotches of black dirt on its back, it takes pleasure in rolling in mud for reasons I cannot comprehend.
Thoroughly wash this creature before anything else, for bacteria and other distasteful vermin crawl around this beast's back. Once clean, it can be cooked like other grub-dogs.
This beast is worth absolutely NOTHING!
This beast is too dirty to be turned into any type of clothes, except for rain boots.
This creature is very dirty! Making it a perfect pet for people who live in rainforests.
Today I saw Louie defeat this creature with ease, he's so strong!